- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,330.0 per year
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, you will be joining a research facility who have built a number of ground-breaking technologies and pioneering pieces of software. Founded in 2010, the company experienced rapid growth from the start - and were acquired by a high-profile tech giant after just 3 years in business. With research centres in London, Montreal, Edmonton and California, their team of exceptional scientists and engineers are solving some of the world's most complex problems using the power of AI.
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, you will be reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and taking on a range of recruitment-related duties. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be working across different platforms - handling emails, liaising with external recruitment agencies and dealing with enquiries from candidates. To be successful in the role you will need to be simultaneously personable and professional, as you'll be expected to provide exceptional service to candidates and hiring managers alike.
In this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Handling interviews and ensuring that they are scheduled in with international candidates
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and hosting all candidates - ensuring that the interview process runs smoothly from start to finish
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies, ensuring that role requirements and interview logistics are communicated clearly
- Dealing with candidate queries regarding the offer process
- Handling confidential data
- Providing an exceptional service at all times
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a good university
- Ideally, 6-12 months' administrative experience in a fast-paced environment where you have handled large amounts of data or managed diaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport
- A problem solver with the ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to juggle many projects at once
- Incredible attention to detail
- Great computer skills and data-entry experience would be a real plus
- A highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of taking on a fresh challenge
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £30,000 - £33,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a ground-breaking business
- Personal and professional development - excellent training and support
- Generous benefits and perks package
Looking for recruitment jobs in London and want to join a world-leading research facility? If you're interested in working for a tech giant in the heart of the city, apply for this Recruitment Coordinator graduate job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009