You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Based in their London HQ, working as part of their Planning team this role will be responsible for helping maximise sales revenue through effective utilisation of inventory, utilising their full portfolio of advertising products. The role will also involve building strong relationships with the sales team to ensure timely and effective responses to briefs, while communicating inventory pressures as required.
- Work within the Planning team to maximise inventory from a rate and volume perspective, ensuring yields deliver company targets.
- Deliver compelling responses to briefs that up/cross sell where relevant.
- Ability to translate data & insight into practical action on a daily basis.
- Respond promptly and accurately to trading and audience briefs.
- Fully understand the clients’ requirements and prepare briefs that respond to their needs.
- Seek insight internally to ensure responses are targeted to the advertiser.
- Maintain relationships with agency/specialist and other external contacts.
- Supporting senior planners on day to day tasks and ad-hoc projects.
- Build relationships outside of sales including Development, Product and Marketing to help deliver on ad-hoc projects outside of daily remit, utilising product knowledge and experience.
- Develop an excellent understanding of inventory and products at both micro and macro levels.
- Develop knowledge of planning tools including RADAR, TGI, touch points
- Maintain understanding of outdoor market and wider media market.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree ideally with an analytical focus
- Experience of working in a commercial office based environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Good communicator
- Confident negotiator
- Strong interest in the media/marketing industry
This is a fantastic chance to join such a prestigious company and progress your career within the evolving media industry.
A competitive starting salary of £20,000 (rising to £25k within a year), plus bonuses, and benefits is on offer to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates who fit the above criteria should apply immediately to Shape Media.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Shape Media
Shape Media is a specialist media recruitment company specialising in placing from graduate/entry-level through to industry-experienced candidates.
Roles we recruit for include advertising sales across print, online, out of home companies, as well as digital ad-operations, affiliate marketing and media planning and buying positions. Our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2006