- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client, a leading investment manager, is looking to recruit a Fund Governance Executive to join their established team based in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that there are appropriate controls, frameworks and oversight over the management of unit linked funds offered to clients.
- Support the Unit Linked Management Committee to fulfil its responsibilities in the management of LGAS unit linked funds
- Prepare, and collate appropriate management information on LGAS funds’ investment and operational performance from other departments
- Oversee that the appropriate policies are put in place, maintained and implemented by relevant departments
- Monitor, review and assess the impact of unit price errors. Liaise with operations to understand the nature of these breaches and report them
- Liaise with the risk, product, operations and other teams on technical fund issues and in reviewing the appropriateness of unit linked processes.
- Act as a contact point for queries
- Degree educated in Business, Compliance, Accounting or Finance (or professional qualification)
- CFA, CAIA or IMC Qualified
- Strong Knowledge of DC workplace pension products and DC pension market pressures and issues
- Experience of unit linked funds
- Excellent communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Mason Blake
At Mason Blake, we are specialised recruiters for the Investment Management sector, covering distribution, finance, risk, compliance, investment and operational functions. Our focus has allowed us to become experts in the sector and build an unrivaled network of clients and candidates.
We're ideally placed to identify the best opportunitie
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997