You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
The role would be based in our head office in London and is to start immediately.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing the best quality perm education candidates in the market
- Interviewing and vetting candidates across all levels
- Marketing suitable candidates
- Attending service review meetings with partner schools
- Matching the right candidate to the right role
- Working towards deadlines
You must be:
- Highly organised
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Able to work under pressure
- Approachable and confident
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willing to go the "extra mile"
This role would suit a consultant who is looking to step away from sales or someone looking to progress into a consultant in the future. All training will be provided and we offer very competitive packages.
You will also be working for the original education recruiter in the UK.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989