You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Glasgow, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Clinical Optometrist - NuneatonGeneral and Retinal Ophthalmology, Glaucoma Monitoring and Cataract Post-op.
Part Time Applicants ConsideredNewmedica is a dynamic, innovative UK healthcare company delivering a network of high quality NHS ophthalmology services across the UK. We work with the NHS to deliver specialist clinical eye care services safely and effectively to our patients, both in fixed-site and in mobile clinics.
Our services span outpatients and surgery, adults and paediatrics (training provided if needed). Our General ophthalmology services are delivered by a team consisting of a Consultant, clinical optometrists, and technicians. Our award winning glaucoma service is optometrist-led, supported by technicians and with Consultant input provided virtually.
Due to recent growth, we are looking for clinically-minded optometrists to join our team to deliver General Ophthalmology, Glaucoma Monitoring and Cataract Post-op services in a 7 days per week service.
If you enjoy working with a small team to deliver high quality patient care smoothly and efficiently, we would be delighted to hear from you. Clinical experience is preferred, however training will be provided. We will consider applicants who wish to work on either a permanent or a locum basis. Salaries are competitive, and are commensurate with skills and experience.
- Enjoys the routine and rhythm of a process driven environment.
- Able to balance working independently with appropriate escalation and delegation.
- Committed to deliver consistently high standards of specialist optometric diagnostic tests using complex equipment.
- Applies analytical and logical thinking to verify expected outcomes.
- Seeks continuous professional development.
- Self motivated to provide an excellent level of communication and individual care for patients.
- Comfortable making a significant contribution, including teaching and training, in a small multi-disciplinary team.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in Glasgow, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948