You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
Do you love following the markets? Are you interested in researching situations, evaluating risk and making real time decisions? Our Sales & Trading summer internship program offers the opportunity to be part of a leading business in sales and trading services to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, commodity and equity businesses. Global Markets product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and secondary markets. Global Markets interns will also interact with the Research department.
Our 10 week program includes one week of training followed by a desk placement in fixed income and/or equity markets, and different functions in sales, trading, origination, and structuring/quantitative analysis. As a summer intern, you will learn key fundamentals from pitching a stock to pricing a bond, assisting with sales, trading and hedging activities, while seeing firsthand how the markets behave. As a summer analyst your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with sales, trading, and hedging activities
- Helping to originate, structure, and model transactions
- Assisting in structuring, pricing, and executing trades
- Performing market and quantitative research analysis
- Assessing market trends and provide quantitative data for clients
- Handling day-to-day transaction needs, including reconciliation and clearing services
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914
2 King Edward St, London, UK