You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Consumer Additions are working exclusively with a global luxury Fashion Brand, who are looking to hire a Junior Finance Analyst to join their commercial finance team, based in Mayfair, London.
This is a great opportunity to kick off your career and develop your finance skills within one of the world's biggest and most prestigious fashion brands.
The Junior Retail Finance Analyst's main focus will be to support the business to reach their targets. This is done by producing reports, presentations, ad hoc analysis, meetings and training to help the sales and management teams to make better decisions.
Commercial Finance is not only a bridge between accounting and commerce, it starts where traditional accounting teams finish. Combining financial data with market data, KPI’s and forecasting models create a better insight in the business performance and it's potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily sales reports
• Weekly trade reports
• Monthly retail reports
• Monthly store P&Ls
• Monthly store bonus calculations
• Supporting the Retail Analyst in the forecasting and budget process
• Supporting financial and operational projects in place within the business
• Working to identify ways to streamline financial and operational reporting and make the preparation of such reports more efficient
• Strong academics ideally with a finance related degree from a Red Brick University
• Ideally experience in (financial) analysis and reporting
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills and a proactive mind
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Consumer Additions Ltd
Consumer Additions is a recruitment business operating solely in the retail and consumer sectors.
Our Directors are all industry experts with over 30 years of recruitment experience between them. We created Consumer Additions to fill a real need for an innovative, specialist and industry focused search and recruitment firm that would me
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
1 Neal St, London, UK