You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,500.0 per year
This client is a short-term property finance company based in Mayfair.This is a 6 month paid internship. Salary: £22,500 pro rata.How you can expect to spend your day:
- Prepare detailed financial analysis for the firm’s investment activities including cash flows forecasts, loan book monitoring and other investment activities.
- Assist with due diligence on assets and potential borrowers.
- Prepare review and summarize third party reports from valuers, lawyers and other professionals.
- Work closely with senior management to assist with the preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Coordinate the development of annual business plans and quarterly reports and assisting in the on-going financial variance reporting.
- Conduct ongoing quantitative analyses to support decision making.
- Perform market and sector research as needed.
- Degree educated.
- Highly numerate with experience of financial modelling and analysis.
- Prior real estate experience is preferred not essential.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
Who do we inspire? Employers, industries, graduates, students and universities. We offer innovative employment solutions for growing businesses, matching talented graduates with great companies across the UK. We source, filter and interview individuals from top UK universities and specialise in recruiting for: tech, digital, marketing, design, s...
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009