You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
All of Maclean Moore’s Senior Consultants started in this role; with on-target earnings up to £40,000 in your first year, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
What you will be doing
Training sessions are held regularly and a great deal of investment is placed in each of our graduates - we truly see you as the next stars of our business.
Adding your individual flair to our structured training programme means that the service you give to your clients and candidates is second to none. We embrace initiative and, as a growing consultancy, the opportunities for advancement are plenty.
- You willbe responsible for generating, headhunting and interviewing candidates for a large variety of international clients
- You willbe using various sources such as LinkedIn, Xing, and Maclean Moore's exclusive database to find the perfect candidates for your clients' needs
- You willshadow a Senior Consultant in your first year to learn the ropes on the job
- You willbe developing and managing your own clients within your first year.
What you will have
We don't mind where your degree is from or which discipline you specialise in.
For us, it's much more important that you bring the right attitude to the role: we are looking for ambitious, hard-working grads who are motivated and driven by their own success.
- You havea strong working proficiency in English and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You havea background ideally in a competitive environment, for example a sports team at school or univesrity
- You haveideally, some experience of telemarketing, fundraising or similar (although this is not essential)
- You haveideally, some previous experience of either working in Sales or running your own business (in a Young Enterprise project or similar) - again, this is not essential.
We areMaclean Moore
We are a leading international partnership with an established client base across a range of sectors, including Banking, Media, Technology and more.
Our Culture -What we do
We are a Senior Appointments Consultancy specialising in the placement of strategically important vacancies across the UK and internationally.
Our offices are based in London (Kings Cross), Bristol (Clifton) and Amsterdam, all within a short walking distance of the mainline stations.
Your journey with Maclean Moore starts with Graduate Recruitment. This is the foundation of our business and remains an invaluable role.
All Graduates learn the ropes from shadowing a Senior Consultant, who will go the extra mile in supporting and coaching through well-defined training sessions, and continuous feedback.
Maclean Moore will progress you to developing and managing your own clients within your first year. In which you will be responsible for generating, headhunting and interviewing candidates for a large variety of international clients.
We will provide you with the tools and knowledge to be the best in your field.
Maclean Moore is a sales-driven, entrepreneurial environment and a number of our successful Consultants have some previous experience of either working in sales or running their own business (Young Enterprise or similar).
A competitive nature is critical, so a background in sports, debating, or other competitive activities would also be of interest to us.
You would be welcomed into a close working team, based in a vibrant part of London. We are growing rapidly, year-on-year, with progression opportunities for those talented individuals.
Whether that’s building your own team, moving to Amsterdam or opening your own office in the future!
The Christmas party is always legendary – there is a prize for most outrageous Christmas jumper, so make sure you have a shocker in your locker!
Everyone within the business is professional and dedicated to their career, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t a sense of fun.
The office has a pool table, air hockey and ping-pong tables, rewards for consultants include regular nights out and Michelin star lunch trips.
There is an annual company holiday (Valencia last year)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.