You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Swindon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Interim Recruitment Assistant - 9-12 months
This is an ideal opportunity for either a bright, articulate graduate with at least one year’s office experience, or a very fast paced, vibrant, experienced office administrator with articulate and credible communication skills to support a multi-site organisation on a challenging project. If your industrial placement for your degree was in HR or business studies, then this would be a great step to your first or second role post-graduation. Alternatively if you’re an experienced administrator with the ability to achieve in a very challenging pacey environment, this interim role will give you significant internal recruitment experience in a rapidly growing and highly reputable organisation.
The main purpose of the job is to assist the HR Recruitment Team on a huge high volume project which will last until next summer. Due to the size of the organisation, the opportunity of permanent employment is usually there for people who have proved themselves.
You would also be expected to undertake a wide variety of recruitment responsibilities including the following:
• Pre-screen all applications
• Coordinate testing and facilitate assessment centres. - This will involve travel c. 1 per week to various UK locations.
• Undertake the administration and organisation of interviews.
• Manage the administration process of new starters and reference checking
• Coordinate inductions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Either educated to degree standard with at least 6-12 months previous administrative experience. Or a highly experienced, articulate administrator who is fast paced and able to multi-task. Some recruitment experience would be ideal.
• Good IT literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably HR Database Management.
• Excellent communication skills and credible at all levels.
• Fast accurate typing and data entry, the ability to work to deadlines.
• Due to the nature of the work a high degree of consideration, discretion and confidentiality is required.
• Fast paced, able to multi-task whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At Purple House our success is evident in the simple fact that we have an excellent track record of placing candidates who progress well with our clients. We put the time and skill into selecting the right person so that the resulting placement brings a long term, beneficial solution. How do we achieve the perfect fit for your organisation? B
- Recruitment & HR
- Bristol, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2002