- Warrington, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This three to six-week placement will give you an insight into what a career at Deloitte could mean for you. Immerse yourself in our business and discover your interests and motivations. Impress us and you could end up with a permanent role when you graduate.
Requirements & Qualifications
- You will need to be in your penultimate year at university studying towards a 2:1 in any degree discipline and due to graduate in September 2020.
- As well as achieved 260 UCAS points for your A levels (or equivalent), a grade 4 (C) in English language and a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent).
Whether you join us on the strategic or technical side, you’ll be working on all kinds of challenging projects to mitigate cyber risks. From trying to hack their systems to understanding which cyber threats could have the biggest impact, your work will keep clients safe, secure and one step ahead.
- Cyber Strategy and Transformation: Not every job within Deloitte Cyber requires a technical background. As cyber attacks occur with greater frequency and severity, board members and executives are beginning to realise that technology solutions are just one part of a comprehensive approach to managing their cyber risk.
- Within the Cyber Strategy and Transformation stream, you’ll be helping clients to identify and protect their critical information and assets, ensuring that they can not only survive, but also thrive, in a competitive market place.
- Cyber Technical: With technology changing by the second, and security breaches ever-more common, cyber security is critical to business. We provide clients with deep technical knowledge and expertise to secure their organisation, from implementing advanced defensive technologies to trying to compromise a client’s network to identify critical vulnerabilities.
- Within Cyber Technical, you’ll be streamed into either our Cyber Defence capability, which covers pen testing, incident response and threat intelligence, or our Cyber Technical Transformation capability, which covers identity and access management, security architecture, and technology design and implementation (for example, data loss prevention tools).
Your Service Line: Risk Advisory
In these rapidly evolving times, we’re defining the future. As well as helping clients to comply with changing laws and best practice, you’ll transform their businesses. It’s about understanding and anticipating the risks that come from uncertainty, whether that’s cyber threat, financial, operational, or a myriad of other risks. Discover more.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our c
- Consulting & Accounting
- in Warrington, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1845
Your personalised job suggestions
Entry-level at Deloitte UK
Entry-level at Deloitte UK