- Saint Helens, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Globally recognised as a leading distributor of the most highly used metals, this company produces material for every purpose imaginable. Everything from shopping trolleys to building construction – the opportunities and market is huge. With a £700 million turnover in the UK alone, they are major players in the industry and continue to grow.
Although a massive organisation, the fact that they operate from a network of service centres across the UK means that all employees have a voice and the ability to impact their business.
Why is this role for you?
This role is offering graduates the opportunity to launch their career with an established global business. Committed to developing promising future talent, the successful candidate is guaranteed continuous training opportunities and a structured career path within the organisation.
- Performing strategic client outreach to businesses you’ve identified as prospects
- Growing revenue and maximising profit on the value of the client’s products/services
- Dealing with a range of new and existing clients, striving to find solutions to meet their individual needs
- Creating, qualifying and managing the sales process from start to finish
- Staying on the pulse of industry changes and developments
- Competitive salary of £20-23k
- Profit share, bonus and incentive scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Full, industry recognised training and development
- Nights out / social events
- Bonus / incentive scheme
- Educated to degree level
- Winning attitude, with a desire to progress
- Excellent interpersonal and research skills
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Saint Helens, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995