Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 200.0 per week
Start Date: September 2018 (1 year contract)
Part Time - 3 days per week
Area: Outer North London
Age range: Key Stage 3 to 4
Type: 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with about 800 students.
Results: 45% achieved 5+ A* - C grades
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience
• Do you want to work at a small school with a lovely campus and close knit school community?
• Have you taught English to GCSE level and have had recent long term (minimum of a year) experience of doing this?
This Ofsted 2 Good' school wants you to join their small school community and become a fully-fledged member of staff. Working on a part time basis within the well-resourced English Department, you will be responsible for the delivery of the English curriculum to GCSE level.
You will also get to undertake pastoral roles as a form tutor.
A one year contract is offered in the first instance with the option for permanency to be discussed at a later date.
The school will be happy to consider candidates who are Heads of Departments/Seconds in Department, classroom teachers and strong NQT's.
If interested in this role you must have the following:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or overseas trained.
- Strong behaviour management
- PGCE in English or degree level equivalent
About Horizon Teachers
At Horizon Teachers, we have been building strong relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools, Teachers and Support Staff across London and the South East since 2008.
Many of us are former teachers, with extensive experience in Primary, Secondary and SEN education. But regardless of where we’ve come from, we all passionately
- Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in