You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
£22k - £24k
Are you looking to join a fantastic market research agency in a role that will involve communication and analysis where you'll get training and responsibility from the get go?
This market research agency works across millennial, Gen Z and Students and they are looking to grow their team by bringing on a Graduate Community Manager to help them get the best out of the interaction with the community as well as improve the customer journey on the website. At this agency you'll benefit from training and exposure to a wide community as well as a meritocratic environment where you'll grow according to your performance. They also have a very social environment and you'll be able to join lots of social events. If are passionate about working with numbers and people and want to start your career in community and website management, then this could be exactly the opportunity you're after.
- Devise and implement campaigns to recruit panellist through different channels as well as improve retention through website, email and social media.
- Plan, create and publish content as well as devise design changes for the online presence, to make sure all channels are attractive to the audience.
- Analyse the website and engagement to identify improvement areas that will increase the retention or the recruitment of all panellists.
- Provide support to panellist and work with everyone across the team to make sure everyone has got a great experience.
- Create reports on panel and recruitment statistics so everyone across the business is updated with regards to the performance.
- An exceptional academic background (2:1 or above from top 30 university) in an marketing or business degree will equip you with the relevant skills to involve yourself in ad operations.
- Keen interest in digital marketing, social media and market research will prove that you are passionate about it and keen to develop your career within a market research agency.
- Knowledge in website analytics and email marketing will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns and website as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and analytical skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role.
Click the 'Apply' button for the chance to join a great Youth Market Research Agency!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992