You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Woking, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
A leading supplier of global financial trading software. The company has offices and development centres located in each major international region. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and globally renowned for their financial software products. Their applications are sold in all of the world's major financial centres to top-tier investment banks.
As a Graduate Software Developer you will be involved in building the next generation of financial trading applications. You will be working specifically to develop their sell-side platforms.
This firm's training for graduates has won awards and will equip you with a deep understanding of the company's software products and an appreciation of the financial markets.
You will be kept very busy and be involved in:
- Designing software solutions
- Unit testing software components to verify behaviour and resilience
- Providing content for technical documentation
- Obtained or studying towards a computer related or numerate degree at 2:1 equivalent level (2:2 with industrial experience, placements or internships etc)
- Strong problem solving skills and a desire to build a career in Software Development
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997