You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
*GRADUATES WANTED* - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Graduate Sales Executive Role
As a graduate sales executive role will entail selected graduates to develop new business through a to sales through campaigns, linkedIn and networking through events. Naturally as a sporting individual you are ambitious, competitive and you never like losing. As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be an integral part of the business from day one, purely working in a CORPORATE SALES ENVIRONMENT. Immediately being a key player in ensuring the acquisition of exciting new clients for the business, you will be the driving force behind the company's continuing growth and expansion.
- This company believes in helping graduates realise their full potential.
- Regular team sporting social events (England football, Queens, Ascot, Rugby 7s)
- Start your career in a team full of smart, inspiring people, brilliant team environment.
- Regular socials and activities.
- Monthly lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants
- Smart, trendy offices in a vibrant up and coming area of London. With an intriguing, sociable vibe with a beer tap and cocktails happy hour.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Consistent Trips to work to various locations (E.G. NY, Cape Town, Paris, Berlin)
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 basic salary (OTE £40k +)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client from starting out in 2007, they have realised clients wanted a better services, at better rates than were available. From the small beginning they have grown into on of the UK’s most respected companies with multiple offices around the UK and Internationally. Our client have come from humble beginnings but have expanded rapidly over the last 10 years now they are looking hungry, ambitious graduates who are looking to successful.
- Educated to a 2:2 degree level in any discipline
- Boundlessly positive and motivated, and inspired by the possibilities of a career in Marketing Sales.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competitive and resilient
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
- Contact: George Chaffer
- Job ID: 83247850
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London, UK