You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 600.0 per month
Candidates will need experience of financial reporting, daily / monthly NAV & basic valuation work. Due to the smaller nature of the office, candidates will be expected to work outside of their job description.
The company in question has over 350 million AUM, and is involved in a diverse set of markets including Europe, Asia & the Americas meaning the work there will be fast paced and challenging.
* Maintaining accounting records
* Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
* Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
* Preparing of the quarterly fund accounts
* Full daily and month-end NAV process
* Monitoring of daily valuation changes to ensure movements are in line with market drivers
* Preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
* Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of the company's financial position)
* Liaising with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
* Performing tests to check financial information and systems
* Advising on tax planning, for the company and the employees.
* Support to sort tax issues out associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
* Negotiating terms with suppliers.
* Complying with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures
* Payroll, liaising with HMRC etc.
Skills & expertise
* Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy
* A minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience
* Previous experience working in a Family Office is desirable
* Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs
* Strong communication skills
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* You must be numerate, articulate and have attentive to detail.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About McGregor Boyall
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals to our international client base.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Sing
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1987
114 Middlesex St, London, UK