You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Representative to join our Business Development team.
It’s an exciting time for our Business Development team, who are introducing more estate agencies than ever to the power of Goodlord. As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will support the team by warming up leads. You’ll be contacting customers to be to explain how Goodlord can change their lives and working closely with the rest of the team to convert leads into loyal customers. In order to succeed, you’ll need larger than life communication skills and an ability to smile down the phone. You’ll get to know Goodlord’s product inside out and be our biggest advocate.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growth company where no two days will be the same, and build your career alongside your pipeline!
*Growing our customer base and opening conversations with new customers
- Analysing our market database and teasing out the best leads
- Working cross-functionally with all teams to help create the ultimate Goodlord Customer experience
Skills and experience
- A reassuring and charming phone manner – you can establish rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively without being face-to-face
- You are commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- Resourceful, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- A good degree from a great university, or equivalent interesting experience
- A great storyteller with the ability to convince others
- Strong IT literacy, you will be expected to switch between platforms with speed and accuracy
- You can demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and you’re able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of the residential property industry would come in handy
- Experience using Salesforce/Pardot is certainly not essential but would be useful.
Bringing our whole selves to work is really important to us here at Goodlord – if there’s anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we’d like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
WHO ARE WE?
Goodlord is a cloud-based platform trusted by hundreds of agencies across the UK.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We make renting easy through automated digital transactions, cutting agency time and spend by 50-75%. This enables agencies to focus on growing their business and providing a better service.
HOW WE DO IT?<
- Technology & IT, Property & Construction
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in
1st Floor, 38-40 Commercial Rd, London E1 1LN, United Kingdom