- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for a protein scientist to join our dynamic and multi-disciplinary Autoimmune team! This team is exploiting our soluble TCR technology platform to develop novel therapies to treat autoimmune diseases.
Using your knowledge of protein engineering you will be part of the Protein Science team designing, optimising and characterising bi-specific immune-suppressive molecules for our ImmTAAITM platform. Working cross functionally, this position is a hugely exciting opportunity to break new ground in autoimmunity. We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic protein scientist to contribute and grow in this open, team-oriented environment.
- Engineering effector molecules and TCRs to develop ImmTAAI drug candidates
- Expression of proteins using E.coli- or mammalian-based systems
- Chromatography-based purification and characterization of proteins
- Collaborating cross-functionally to develop and optimize protein drug candidates
- Conducting experiments, observing, interpreting and responding to results
- Maintaining and increasing technical knowledge in relevant fields through self-study, observation, attending relevant conferences and training courses
- Establishing priorities for own work and team-based projects
Based in Abingdon (UK) and Philadelphia (USA) we're a privately owned biotechnology company developing innovative biological therapeutics for the treatment of a range of serious diseases. Our world-leading T cell receptor technology exploits the power of the body’s own immune system to find and kill diseased cells.
We've established a robu
- Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2008