You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Here at Reerac Solutions we have just received an exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic new client based in London! This client is looking for a highly organised graduate level candidate who has some experience of the recruitment process.
I would recommend that any degree level candidate looking to build on their recruitment administration skills get in touch for this great opportunity to work with this prestigious Legal firm!
The ideal candidate will posses a strong academic record, have excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate's will also need to have some experience with internal recruitment processes as well as having strong administrative skills.
Recruitment and Administration Assistant - Responsibilities:
The main responsibility(s) of this role will be to work closely on niche recruitment campaigns, reporting into the Head of Administration, this role entails recruitment focused administration, UK and overseas placements, and library research.
These Responsibilities will include:
- Organising application processes, including the short-listing of CV's for selection, first and second round interviews, offers and rejections.
- Organising niche campaign events throughout the year.
- Providing applicable feedback to candidates.
- Providing support to successful campaign candidates, such as tenancy decisions and beyond.
- Assisting with Library (authorities) research.
- Assisting Head of Administration with staff recruitment and various recuruimtnet and HR projects.
- Assisting with inductions to new starters.
- Assisting with the development of equality and diversity programmes, including but not limited to work experience, and apprenticeships.
- Assisting in CIPD record-keeping.
- Assisting in developing and roll-out of training programmes.
For Further information please don't hesitate to contact myself, Dominic at Reerac Solutions, I'll be happy to discuss the role in further detail!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About ReeRac Solutions
Reerac Solutions offers ethical recruiting and career solutions, simplified and tailor made to meet your needs and requirements.
I have loved recruitment for over 20 years and still do. I felt now was the right time to develop my own business to afford me the autonomy to work with my clients and candidates in a consultative, engag
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2015