You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Compliance Associate
The Skills you'll need each day: Fluent Mandarin and English, compliance, AML, KYC related experience.
Your New Salary: to £30k + bonus + excellent benefits
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is a leading international bank.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Undertake daily transaction monitoring activity in a timely and accurate manner, to ensure monitoring alerts reviewed by the department are managed effectively.
- Understand potential money laundering trends and red flags that may determine whether further investigations are required.
- To carry out the client on-boarding process, and to conduct AML checks on new clients according to internal and external Legal and Compliance (L&C) requirements, and account opening
- Complete KYC and AML files for new clients within the time frame, and is responsible for the quality of KYC conducted.
- Ensure KYC and AML work is acceptable to Legal & Compliance Department (L&C) with a consistent approach. Effectively communicate with L&C over any differences.
- Undertake KYC and AML review of existing clients on a regular basis in accordance with internal and external L&C requirements.
- Liaise with L&C, and Risk Management in respect of all aspects of Compliance and Operational Risk matters
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of the internal ‘Compliance’ Policy and Procedure and awareness of all other associated Compliance policies and procedures.
- Ongoing customer accounts reviews
- Customer Due Diligence including customer KYC/KYB reviews
- Co-ordinate responses to enquires/instructions/notices from Legal & Compliance Department, Risk Management Department and Internal Audit Department
- Acts as cover for any other staff members include all areas of the department
- Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data input, cash handling, and ad hoc projects and all operational tasks
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Degree educated (preferably in law, banking or finance)
- Banking related qualifications or AML and/or CDD related qualifications
- Relevant Banking Experience
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997
11 Ironmonger Ln, London, UK