You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
- Analyse and process monthly figures received from clients globally.
- Maintain the royalty management system - processing the numbers from royalty statements as received.
- Assist with the preparation of payment advices for clients and other payees, as requested.
- Prepare/issue invoices (including manual invoices), where required.
- Process agency agreements with clients and agreements between clients and 3rd parties on the system.
- Preparation of withholding tax exemption documents for clients, and issue to the appropriate parties.
- Update systems for all financial and contractual data.
- Prepare payments for clients and other payees and issue invoices.
- Follow up on payments due from 3rd parties and assist with ensuring that monies are received within contracted timescales.
- Assist the Manager with any other ad hoc tasks as required such as resolving queries, preparing reports and system implementation.
- A recent graduate with a business or numerate degree from a top 15 university.
- Minimum 2.1 in degree and must have excellent A-levels (3 B's minimum).
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly favourable (VLOOKUP's, IF Statements, Pivot tables).
- Experience in a finance related role ideal but not essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a good grasp of numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in