- Swansea, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 May, 2019
- Posted on 01 Apr, 2019
- Start date: 31 May, 2019
The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Education Recruitment Agencies in the UK. With 9 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms. Supported by a collaborative management and training team, there is a positive and social team culture in the Prospero Group.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: "Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment"
Our vision: "To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates"
We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow. We are members of Apsco and the Virgin Fast Track 100.
We have an opportunity in our Swansea office for a resourcer. Whilst this role will be based in Swansea, Travel to our Cardiff office will also be required and would suit someone who is willing and able to make the commute to and from both offices.
As a Resourcer, you will:
- Work alongside a senior sales colleagues to manage candidate expectations
- Identify, qualify and interview candidates of vary levels
- initiate and manage the recruiting lifecycle
- Drive engagement through utilising all available marketing initiatives
- Develop sector knowledge and move into a client-focused role as your experience grows
The ideal, sales candidate will possess:
- A persuasive and persistent, yet friendly personality
- A good understanding of what is required to be successful in recruitment/sales
-Excellent communication skills, a high degree of computer literacy and the self-motivation to succeed
- A will to win and a strong desire to learn through ongoing and hands-on sales and product training
This is not a commission only role; we pay high base salaries and offer a commission structure which is one of the best in the industry.
We are a dynamic, fast paced business that its growing at a phenomenal rate. We are professional, successful but still have fun
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Prospero Teaching
Prospero Teaching is an Award-Winning education recruitment agency offering an exciting range of teaching jobs in the UK. Established in 2000, we work with thousands of Nursery, Primary, Secondary, Academy, Special Needs and Further Education Schools & Colleges.
- Long-term / permanent
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2000