You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Maiden Marc Associates are working exclusively with a leading European Executive Search & Selection group who is widely regarded as a market leader in their focus areas including Accountancy and Finance, Private Equity and Corporate Finance.
The firm has a long history of working with a diverse and prestigious client base and are currently looking for three junior consultants either at a graduate or a 2nd jobber level, ideally with some commercial experience to help execute on their increasing workload.
The business boasts an established graduate recruitment program with successful candidates joining either their Executive Headhunting or Contract and Interim divisions. In all three areas you will be joining an established team, focused on placing Finance professionals into their core client base.
This client list includes Blue Chip Corporates like Nike, Coca-Cola and Sky to Tier One Investment Banks and boutique Private Equity houses giving you an opportunity to learn and develop under some of the most successful Consultants in the industry while working with globally renowned businesses.
Successful candidates will have:
- Graduated from a top 50 University with a 2:1 degree or above
- A bright, hungry and driven personality – essential for working in this dynamic environment
- Overachieved on the sporting field or in academics and have a drive and passion for success
- A history working in a sales or a commercial environment or the skillset and ability to do so
- Natural communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
In return you will get:
- Up to £27,000 basic salary depending on experience and one of the industry’s leading commission structures with OTE of up to £60,000 – increasing each year
- 25 days holiday with that rising up each year to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Free gym membership and Healthcare after 1 year of service
- Life Insurance after 3 months and a Cycle to work scheme
- Company iPhone and iPad for business and personal use
- Strong performance incentives including team nights out, high performer directors lunch clubs and both company and personal holiday targets
The role itself will be candidate focused for the first 3-6 months to allow you to build your industry knowledge and professional network. As these grow, you will be given your own portfolio of active clients to work with under the guidance of a Senior Consultant/mentor as well as their hands on Learning and Development Manager.
As part of your learning and progression, you will join senior members of the desk on candidate interviews and attend client meetings to pick up valuable experience in a supportive, fast moving and collegiate environment before starting your own fast-tracked career progression.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Maiden Marc Associates - Specialists in uncovering outstanding talent in highly competitive markets.
At Maiden Marc Associates, we excel in providing candidates with unique opportunities that enable them to reach their potential, while in the process adding substantial value to the long term clients we choose to partner
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012