- London, UK
- Apply by 10 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
As L'Oréal’s Consumer & Market Insights intern, you’ll be using data to and diagnose market dynamics. You need to be a whizz with numbers and data, but also a creative problem solver, drawing new and actionable insights for the business from these numbers.
You will be expected to ensure that CMI activities are executed accurately and advance the business objectives. You should be the voice of the consumer, helping to provide insight to facilitate business decisions. You will provide support on key CMI Market Intelligence projects, adding value to these projects through your Project Management skills and your understanding of continuous research.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Helping to support the day to day relationship with key continuous research agencies
• Training and educating the business, across marketing, commercial, category development, etc., in the understanding and utility of our data resources
• Managing tracking and delivery of market KPIs to the business on a weekly and monthly basis
• Ensuring continuous regular reporting and ad hoc requests are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
• Understanding how to analyse and interpret data that ultimately adds value and insight to the business
• Remaining open-minded and creative to provide key learnings and recommendations to the business supported by market insights
• Helping all areas of the business with their data requests around the market and our competitors
• Staying up to date with developments in the industry, with particular attention to trends, social media, consumer behaviour and data/analytics tools
In order to be successful in this role you should have a passion for consumers and market research, together with
an analytical mind and strong data skills. You must be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to work, in addition to the following:
• Highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment
• A passion for data, structured analytical approach and consistent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively taking into account deadlines
• Experience working proactively, using own initiative
• A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Eligible to work in the UK
• In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909