- Rickmansworth, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
An award-winning Top 40 firm of Chartered Accountants are looking for an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts & Audit Senior to join their expanding team in Rickmansworth.
* This is a split role working on 60% accounts and 40% audit.
* Planning and carrying out audits with turnover up to £40 million, including specialist audits e.g FSA, pensions, solicitors, charities and schools. Jobs to be completed with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
* Supervising of junior staff.
* Preparation of draft business tax computations.
* Preparation of draft statutory accounts under FRS102 and old UK GAAP from client's numbers pre-audit.
* Larger accounts preparation jobs for audit exempt limited companies, partnerships, LLPs and where applicable drafting recommendations to management post audit.
* ACA or ACCA qualified (degree not essential).
* Preferably 1-2 years post-qualification experience in a practice of similar size or smaller.
* As well as being able to prepare completed audit files for a large variety of clients to a high standard, the applicant should be a good communicator and be able to deal confidently and effectively with both clients and staff alike.
* You should be able to cope