- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date: 07 Jan, 2019
- Visa Sponsor
One of the best ways to prepare yourself for your career is through a comprehensive internship at Baird. We offer our interns meaningful, on-the-job experience, and give them the chance to meet and learn from senior bankers.
We are currently looking for interns to work for 3 - 6 months within our London Investment Banking department starting end June/beginning of July 2019.
As an Investment Banking Intern, you will:
- Supporting the team in the preparation of pitch materials, info memos, buyer lists and data rooms
- Creation of market and business analyses in the context of M&A transactions
- Database and market research
- Preparing company valuations, using a variety of valuation methods.
What we look for:
- An ability to work in an international setting with our colleagues in the US, UK and China
- An outstanding academic record
- A major in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- A strong work ethic and a capacity for teamwork.
Who we are:
Baird is an employee owned, inter