You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About Game Theory Research
Game Theory Research is a full-service digital marketing agency that specialises in using cutting-edge techniques to research, acquire and engage with cryptocurrency audiences. We combine world-class data scientists, industry-leading marketing specialists and creative UX professionals to create compelling experiences and advertising to target the most fascinating new audiences of the present day.
This market-leading business has experienced triple digit growth since inception and is looking for marketers with a similarly successful profile to help continue this growth. This is an opportunity that offers a career without any ceiling (glass or otherwise) in return; those recruited into this position will be expected to be running teams in the next three years. The varied experience on offer, working across multiple teams, makes this an ideal role for an ambitious future Head of Marketing.
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, but working across the marketing team, the Marketing Executive will have wide-ranging responsibility supporting marketing strategy and execution.
As an important asset to the team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with, and learn from, heads of department across all marketing channels. The successful applicant will therefore be given a solid grounding in range of marketing disciplines from CRM, VIP and affiliate marketing, to search, programmatic and data science.
The candidate will be expected to support the channel leads to achieve KPIs across channels, as well as manage day-to-day campaign activities and develop new opportunities.
- Input into marketing business strategy alongside channel leads.
- Keep up-to-date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Implement marketing strategy across the team to achieve business objectives.
- Undertake detailed analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met and KPI goals are achieved.
- Execute projects – getting things done is a major focus, so speed of thought and action will be key.
- Manage the team marketing calendar, encompassing all value and acquisition. workflows, key events in the sporting calendar and various product launches.
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Great organisational and time management skills
- A strong academic record to degree level (extra points for Media/Marketing related)
- Exceptional written word skills
- Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills (particularly MS Excel)
- An interest and knowledge of sports, cryptocurrency & gambling
- Real ambition – with a desire to be the best in the career they choose
Salary and Progression
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and, most importantly, a structured training program that offers regular promotion opportunities in-line with development.
Employee Perks and Benefits
- Rapid career progression – if you’re good enough to do a next level role, we’ll put you there straightaway
- Collaborative work environment, across 5 different geographies
- Weekly team lunch paid for by company in various restaurants around Shoreditch
- Regular team building events: yoga, gym sessions, football, casual drinks, parties, games and strategy sessions
- Regular office fruit, snacks and drinks – free for all to take
- Big screen TV in office to watch major sports events
- Private Health insurance package provided by the company
This is a full-time position based in the company’s London headquarters, near Liverpool Street.
Interested candidates should submit a completed CV and cover letter to Game Theory Research.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.