Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 32,000.0 per year
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries . The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders to qualify opportunities, book meetings and generate strategic leads. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking.
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000 / €36,000
- OTE of £20,000 / €22,000
- Incentive company holidays that reward success
- The opportunity to work in Rotterdam for up to two years (with your first month’s rent), as well as the option to stay on or return to London!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Subsidised gym membership
- Excellent learning, development and progression opportunities
The ideal candidate :
- Degree educated
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995