You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Executive Search Researcher
£30,000 basic salary + bonuses
Our client is a leading Executive Search firm that specialises in placing mid to senior management in the top financial and legal companies in the country and have started to expand in to Europe. Our client is looking for a tenacious Graduate Researcher to join their team to further strengthen their organisation and work alongside their experienced consultants. A Successful Graduate Researcher will have the chance to join their fast track programme, which could see a Researcher become a 360 Executive Search Consultant within in a year.
Our client is very proud of their Fast Track programme. Their goal is to ensure that their employees fulfil their potential and with the outstanding training and support you will receive, highly capable Graduate Researchers can become Search Consultants in less than a year. Researchers work in an exciting team culture, working closely with business leaders, allowing Graduate Researchers to build a deep understanding of the business and the financial sector.
The ideal candidate to be a Graduate Search Researcher will be:
- Research driven with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, you will need to communicate your research to your team as well as liaise with candidate that will having varying professional levels.
- Motivated and ambitious as with hard work you can be progress quickly.
- A high achieve both academically and personally
The roles of a Graduate Researcher consists of:
- Conducting extensive and detailed research into clients as well as the wider market
- Manage the posting of adverts and ensure they are of the highest quality.
- Arrange candidate interview and guiding candidate through the process
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the market and researching potential job leads
We are looking for keen Researchers with a 2:1 or above, and no professional experience needed. This is a great opportunity for highly driven researcher with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply now.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK