You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bolton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 8.2 per hour
Aims / Purpose of the Role:Candidates will have relevant experience of working in hospital settings and with people with learning disabilities and/or autism. Previous experience is desirable although not essential as training and support will be given.
- To provide support in all areas/activities of daily living to an identified service users with autistic spectrum disorders.
- You will support/encourage each person in areas of socialisation, communication and imagination and assist with all aspects of personal care.
- To support/enable people with autism to experience life opportunities in line with service philosophy.
- You will flexibly and as part of the total staff team, undertaking day time and waking night duties as required by the post.
- Promote a positive image of people with autism.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Maintain confidentiality for all areas of the Company, its staff and its work.
- Basic starting pay of £8.20 – £8.50 per hour.
- A full induction programme and training and development opportunities to promote career development and ability to specialise.
- Equivalent of 20 days leave per annum.
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
- A friendly, supporting, working environment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948