You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Devono CresaDeVono Cresa are the London and UK office of Cresa, the largest firm of tenant-only real estate advisors in the world. They have over 70 offices globally which enables them to deliver a full range of critical client services to corporate occupiers on a global platform. Their clients include; Zoopla, Red Bull, Farfetch, Twitter, Deloitte & Survey Monkey.
Located near: Oxford Circus station, London.
As the Data Researcher Apprentice you will be:
- Coordinating daily activity of the in-house new business telesales team, based on scheduling the team’s priority calls for the day and week.
- Researching lease events of London office occupiers via subscription-based databases.
- Identifying market research leads to be called by telesales.
- Identifying key decision makers within organisations for the telesales team to target.
- Researching telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Working closely with the head of the new business team.
Working Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
Business Administrator level 3.
1. Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
1. Level 3 qualification (AS-Levels, A-Levels, NVQ or equivalent).
2. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
3. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
4. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Skills and soft skills required
- Good communication skills.
- A demonstrable team working skills.
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience using a sales CRM database such as Salesforce is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Organised and hard working.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK