You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Immediate Start!!
£20k starting base
OTE 1st year £30k-£40k!!
Location: London, Liverpool Street
Henlow is a QuantTech Recruitment Company. A global provider of Quantitative and Technology specialists on a contract and permanent basis. We partner with a select number of clients including global organization’s, multinationals and SME’s across a range of industries.
Henlow Recruitment Group consists of six specialist divisions:
Cloud and Infrastructure
BI, Data and Analytics
Our vision is to be the global leading QuantTech Recruitment Company, delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates.
Our commitment to building long term relationships with clients and candidates is supported by our core business values, setting the standard for everything we do.
Recruitment is an exciting, multi-billion-pound international industry with vast opportunities for a competitive, driven and motivated graduate. It allows you to develop and perfect your business development, sales and entrepreneurial ability and make a lot of money too!
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Do?
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
What will a Recruitment career at Henlow Recruitment Group offer you? Starting Salary - £20,000 basic, with an estimated salary with commission of £35,000 - £40,000 Year one Uncapped earnings. Is owning a home in London a dream of yours? Then we have the tools to help you achieve it. Training – A 3-week structured training programme with full recruitment lifecycle training. 1 on 1 coaching from our Talent Acquisition team. Henlow Recruitment Group offer a supportive training schedule where you will receive training on negotiating, business development, candidate sourcing, client engagement and sales.
Career development - we invest heavily in the careers and with our structure development plan, you'll know exactly what you need to do to progress and you'll have the support and training to do so. A high performing team based culture - we work hard, we work as a team, we drive for results, we achieve targets and we celebrate our wins!! Breakfast club weekly, Lunch club monthly, iPhone - unlimited contract, Holidays abroad – quarterly Ibiza/Marbella & Great Team prizes (Paintballing, Go Karting, Thorpe park)!!
What are we looking for in a future Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
Candidates MUST Have at least 3-12 months' experience in one of the following fields:
· Door-to-door Sales
· Estate Agency
· Charity Sales (Street Donations)
· Outbound sales
Let's do this! Apply today and become the next top biller at The Henlow Recruitment Group!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.