You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Salary: £25k (up to £35k)
Offering intuitive HR software solutions across a number of sectors, our client is growing at a rapid rate and has now turned their focus to the global market! They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help sustain this growth. Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £25,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £35k!
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming atmosphere
- Full training, working alongside the VP and SD in a great team
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Flexible working – 15 days per quarter can be used for flexible working
- Full healthcare and life insurance from day one
- Pension scheme
An unparalleled graduate package is made available to the Graduate Business Development Executive including excellent career and earning potential, a social culture and offices in a sought after location. The Role:
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its product offering in order to best inform potential customers
- Work alongside and learn from senior personnel when contacting potential clients
- Develop rapport with and look for opportunities to cross sell to existing customers
- Employ a creative approach when connecting with customers over the phone, via LinkedIn and otherwise
- Diary management – scheduling & chasing of meetings, and acting as a client liaison
- Educated to degree level
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995