You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 60,000.0 per year
Please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Corporate Banking - Export Finance
The Skills You Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, strong experience in an Export Finance related business, either in a corporation, financing institution, or Export Credit Agency, successful track record of business development in PEF deals
Salary: c£60k + bonus + benefits
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Banking
In this exciting and challenging new role focused on China’s Belt and Road Initiative your task will be to develop the corporate banking business.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Build up the portfolio of Project and Export Finance (“PEF”) for Chinese EPC Contractors/Sponsors under the Belt and Road Initiative focusing on the infrastructure segment in EMEA countries
- Shadow a portfolio of Chinese outbound business by providing vanilla loan and transaction banking products for the UK/EU subsidiaries of Chinese corporates
- Handle the KYC and client on boarding process, produce high quality credit analysis reports, negotiate facility and transaction documents, and follow through the entire process including facility drawdown and post lending monitoring
- Maintain regular dialogue with key internal and external stakeholders including Head Office, EPC contractors, ECA, Private Insurers, and IFI
- Pitch, negotiate and win new mandates by continuously and proactively marketing the bank’s PEF product capabilities and establish close relationships with other active players in this arena including Chinese and international banks (both commercial and development banks)
The Skills You Need:
- Educated to degree level or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong experience in Export Finance related business, either in a corporation, financing institution, or Export Credit Agency
- Successful track record of business development in PEF deals
- Good communication and negotiation skills with Chinese clients
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel required
Hours: 9-5 with flexibility and travel to meet business needs.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
People First is a multi-sector recruitment provider with five speciality teams: People First Supply Chain, People First Multilingual, People First Office Support, People First Team China and People First Team Japan. Since 1997, we have built up an enviable reputation within the UK and cross border into Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1997