You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.20 per hour
We’re looking for an ambitious fullstack intern who loves coding to join our Engineering team next summer.
At PassFort, we're transforming how trust is established online - in the same way that Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps. We give regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded and monitored in real-time, without ever having met in person.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a startup, we’ll give you the unique opportunity to get experience and responsibility across the whole product, from architecture, security, performance, all the way through to feature UX. You’ll own the implementation of entire features, including technical design, implementation and release. You’ll have the same responsibilities as the rest of the team - working on real life problems, and getting to see your work in production! We have some really cool upcoming projects on the data science side - including data science and machine learning engineering, all the way through to core security and systems architecture.
We’ll give you support and guidance to get you up and running fast so you can craft maintainable and testable code - expect to be delivering code to customers in your first few hours! You’ll be learning best practice - we work in an agile fashion, with daily stand-ups and fortnightly retrospectives. We have a great stack including ES6 and React on the front-end, and Python and Rust on the back-end. We have a microservice based architecture built on top of Kubernetes and Google’s Cloud Platform.
What we’re looking for
We like to keep it simple
* You’ll be a self-starter, self-learner and a track record of picking up new technology
* A passionate problem solver
* In your final year of study (Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field)
* You’ll be a good fit with our values - Trust, Empowerment & Growth
* Additional experience across our stack is a bonus!
* First and foremost - you’ll get the chance to work with and be mentored by a fantastic team of technical experts and business visionaries. This extends to working with and learning some of the latest web development technologies
* You’ll become an integral part of the process to continuously improve our product. We value collaborative working, open and honest conversations, and learning continuously. If you’ve got ideas, we want to hear them
* You’ll see the inner workings of a fast-growing RegTech startup in an industry estimated to be worth $118.7bn by 2020
* An awesome location - we’re handily located near Liverpool Street, Aldgate East and Shoreditch High Street station, tucked right next to Spitalfields market - it’s a foodies paradise
* Flexible working hours including work from home Wednesdays
* We’re a social bunch so you’ll have the additional perk of getting to know the team outside of work hours - we have monthly team events, lunches, Friday drinks, and ad-hoc evenings like board game or poker nights
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers - that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having me
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015
11 Princelet St, London E1 6QH