You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Hive is not only growing its range of products across its ecosystem but has expanded globally into North America, Canada, Ireland and other new markets, most recently Italy, with further opportunities in the pipeline.
We're now building our Propositions team to help drive the next stage of our growth and have an exciting opportunity for a Propositions Go-to-Market Manager
In the Propositions Go-to-Market Manager role you will:
- Develop overall go to market strategy for propositions, in collaboration with marketing and commercial function at Hive
- Responsible for positioning of propositions to customers across Hive markets
- Work closely with wider propositions team to clearly articulate benefits to customers
- Develop overall go to market strategy for Hive propositions across territories, in collaboration with the marketing function, commercial teams and the propositions leads for each proposition
- Develop messaging that clearly articulates the benefits and excites customers about Hive’s propositions
- Develop & test go to market strategies that allows Hive to reach its target customers and stand out and be competitive in market
- Lead on go to market strategy and messaging for joint propositions with existing and potential partners
- Support delivery of propositions, working closely with commercial team, global proposition leads, marketing, customer function, webshop, Hive’s project management function, product and UX teams, CRM, customer operations and legal
- Significant relevant experience in a go-to-market, or product / propositions marketing role
- Experience working in a field such as consumer electronics, software, entertainment, lifestyle industries - especially those with a strong subscription based model, or telecoms
- Ideally knowledge of working in Lean start-up or similar, and familiarity with an agile and lean development environment
- Strong customer centricity, and deep understanding of consumer markets
- Experience in formulating go to market strategy for products and/or propositions
- Great communication skills and a track record of being able to excite customers
- Creative mindset and willingness to test and develop new ways to reach customers
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Commercial acumen and appreciation of how propositions drive Hive’s commercial objectives
- A committed and dynamic team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to bring out the best in a varied and international team
- Confident communicator and persuasive when engaging with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels, including director level management
- Ability to clearly articulate and sell propositions both externally and internally
- Great organisational skills and the ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Pragmatic and flexible approach with ability to balance competing demands from a range of different stakeholders
- Genuine interest in the Smart Home market, and in keeping up to date with the latest developments in the area
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997