- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Do you want the chance to experience a diverse and exciting area of the business? How about a role where no two days are the same? In the Investment Bank Chief Operating Office (COO) Summer Intern Program, you’ll:
- direct focus on developing your knowledge of the Investment Bank through exposure across business areas, products and regions thereby understanding the business from front-to-back.
- be creative to provide support and solutions to the business in an environment which is dynamic across financial, regulatory and management areas.
- work with senior management across functions to develop, analyse and deliver business enablement
- own projects, from start to finish, which support, challenge and change the business
- contribute and produce from Day 1!
You'll join a team who shape the future direction of our bank. Through tackling new challenges every day you will shape your future. As one of the few banks that hire COO Interns this role is a unique opportunity to explore our Investment Bank, meaningfully contribute and lead change
Your experience and skills
You need to be in the last two years of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re