- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 85.0 per day
You have just completed your English degree and are now looking for the best way to utilise what you have learnt over the last 3 years.
Along the way you have enjoyed supporting others with their understanding, perhaps you have even taken on the role of a tutor or teaching assistant and now you are looking for a way to develop those skills.
Could you thrive in a school and enjoy the challenges of an English Teaching Assistant role?
***English Graduate Teaching Assistant position available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
***Expanding secondary school
***Starting September 2018
***£70 - £85 per day
***Teacher Training potential
***Fantastic support network of teachersWhat would I be doing?
* Assisting the English department of their lessons through year 7 -11
* Working with students in small groups and 1:1
* Supporting high achievers and those with a lower ability
* Developing the student’s confidence within English
* Encouraging understanding, intrigue and a desire to learn
Who are the school hoping to meet with?
* A graduate with a passion for English
* Someone who is relatable and approachable
* You will have a desire to help young learners and potentially develop into a Trainee English Teacher
* An enthusiastic, forward thinking, driven and confident individual
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in Lambeth. Send your CV over to Carly Walters at Remedy Education and join this great school.
Please note: due to the volume of English Graduate Teaching Assistants applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Remedy Education
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is an agency specialising in the recruitment of Education, Social Care and Medical Staff both in the UK and Overseas. With over 30 years combined industry experience, you can be sure that we will find you the perfect placement, with an experienced and dedicated Consultant on hand, every step of the way!
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003