You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 17 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Helping brands take greater control of their media ecosystem since 2009, the company works with a wide selection of global clients including Adidas, Aviva, BP, Dixons Carphone Warehouse, Lloyds, and Virgin Media. Their specialist advisory team brings together expertise from media and digital agencies, technology companies and brand marketing to evaluate the effectiveness of each component, determining where it can be improved. This includes:
Finding the right partners with the expertise, capabilities and culture to support brands needs and goals.
Evaluating media investments and assets and recommend new approaches to optimise value and performance.
Designing and negotiating commercial models and contracts to drive appropriate behaviours and ensure accountability and compliance.
Designing and implementing the optimal data and technology infrastructure, to accelerate digital marketing performance.
Rigorous, challenging and independent, the business creates customised solutions that give brands clarity and control of their media investments.
The ideal candidate will be bright, possess natural analytical & organisational skills and have excellent attention to detail, combined with a logical approach and a mature attitude. Demonstrating enthusiasm for media analysis and problem solving, energy and a ‘muck in’ attitude are all essential in this fast paced environment.
This is an important support role in the delivery of the business' advisory services. The right candidate will be expected to deliver consistent, high quality work and there will be ample opportunity to broaden the role and progress internally after the initial training period, based on the individual’s performance.
The role comprises of a wide range of activities:
- Working alongside Project Managers & Client Leads to implement and carry out media performance trackers across multiple media and markets for international clients.
- Working alongside Project managers & Client Leads to help develop in-depth media campaign evaluations for UK based clients.
- Supporting pitch management projects to evaluate media agency offers and capabilities.
- Helping to develop and manage database tools covering all media and markets.
- Helping out with a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the ongoing growth of our company.
- Keeping informed of the latest developments across the media & marketing landscape, supported by internal & external training opportunities.
Initially this role will involve substantial data processing with UK and International market data, changing often depending on the live client projects.
Reporting into a Group Account Manager and working on a variety of projects, this diverse and challenging role provides an opportunity to learn and develop skills not achievable in media agencies or media owners. The successful candidate will develop a wide range of skills and quickly develop solid knowledge about the media industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will receive on the job training provided from our experienced media professionals and attend external courses as appropriate.
From the start you will be involved in high value projects and have the opportunity for direct access to senior management.
You are a highly numerate & methodical graduate, wanting to start a career in practical analysis of business data. You are someone with:
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in maths, economics, stats
- Independent, self-motivated, hard working with strong attention to detail
- Numerate, articulate and finding the challenge of deriving insight from data exciting
- Advanced Excel skills; any knowledge of reporting software, additional analytical tools, databases, programming languages is a plus
- Clear and methodical approach to processing, arranging and extracting information from data
- Flexibility and willingness to get stuck-in with tasks normally the domain of a much more experienced employee
- Desire to work for a small, rapidly growing company where each individual’s contribution must contribute to that growth, and a self-starting attitude is vital
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.