You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Maidenhead, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Marketing Manager for Adobe Experience Cloud is responsible for defining and executing the regional marketing plan to promote new and cross-sell business for Adobe Experience Cloud across the UK, and is closely aligned to the Experience Cloud Sales and BU teams.
This role reports to the Manager of Enterprise Marketing, Northern Europe and rolls up into the EMEA Enterprise Marketing organization headed up by John Watton.
What You'll Do
- Development and day-to-day execution of the Northern Europe Enterprise (UK & Ireland) field marketing plan- including webinars, events, lead generation campaigns, EMEA integrated campaign with an emphasis on ensuring all marketing investments can be tracked and measured.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all 3 Cloud propositions and where Experience Cloud fits.
- Close collaboration with peers in the Northern Europe Enterprise Marketing team that are responsible for other Cloud segments to ensure alignment on activities and creation of joint plans for Advertising Cloud and other solutions where appropriate.
- Collaborate with the EMEA Campaign Team to ensure use case campaigns are leveraged across the UK and a mix of channels e.g. Adobe.com, events etc.
- Learn the use case approach to marketing and ensure campaigns are solution based and focused on customer pain points and/or critical business issues.
- Work closely with the Sales teams and BU teams to ensure close alignment between marketing and supporting functions.
- Attend weekly Sales meetings to communicate with Sales on existing marketing plan and upcoming activities and ensure they are bought-in and supporting where required.
- Close alignment with the ADM team, joining bi-weekly calls and monitoring Marketing-ADM handover of Marketing Qualified leads, and escalating issues in the appropriate manner.
- Provide manager with weekly updates on activities in written format as part of the EMEA newsletter communication.
- Participate in bi-weekly team marketing meetings (bi-weekly on Fridays), weekly 1-1s with manager and monthly EMEA marketing calls (Monthly on Fridays).
- Produce campaign recap summaries (e.g., webinar registrants, email campaign metrics, event performance metrics, net new leads, conversion rates, etc.). Identify and initiate new campaigns and new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
- Work closely with the wider Enterprise Marketing team including Web team, Demand Marketing and MCI team to develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including tactics such as webinars, content syndication, social media, with the goals to build the database and increase qualified opportunity creation.
- Manage and report on marketing metrics and ROI analysis, keeping Marketing Activity Overview updated on a regular basis.
- Understand the industry and be in a position to suggest new approaches for Marketing activity as well as refining past campaigns.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe i
- Technology & IT
- Maidenhead, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982