You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 13,747.0 per year
Looking to kick-start your career in the FMCG space? Based in Westminster, this new dairy-free yoghurt brand, made from coconut milk, is rolling out nationally into major supermarkets and health food shops.This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will process the daily orders that come through from the UK retailers, sending these onto the warehouse, checking there is enough stock and problem solving any delivery issues.
- You will be working with the sales team analysing the retailer forecasts and order quantities, as well as the finance team to ensure that all of the invoices have been sent onto the supermarkets.
- The supply chain team are the air traffic controllers of the business, so this is a fast-paced role where you will be learning about the key decisions and actions that impact the business!
- You are an ambitious graduate who is very analytical, resilient and has excellent attention to detail.
- You want to work for a highly entrepreneurial and fast-growing business.
- French or German language skills are a bonus but not essential.
- All you can eat supply of yoghurts, desserts and ice creams!
- We also work from 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday so that we can finish at 1pm on Fridays.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009