- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Delivered jointly by London Business School and the renowned Fudan School of Management in Shanghai, the Global MiM gives you an unparalleled grounding in international business challenges preparing you for the opportunities of tomorrow.
The Global MiM is a two-year, full time course starting in September, where you attain two internationally recognised degrees: a Masters in Management (MiM) and a Masters in Science (MSc) in International Business. Year one takes place in London. Year two takes place in Shanghai.
Is it right for you?
- Are you an ambitious young professional hungry for global success?
- Do you have a strong interest in Asia and some knowledge of Mandarin or willingness to learn?
- Do you have less than one year of postgraduate corporate experience or less than two years of non-traditional business experience?
- Do you have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1?
- Have you excelled in non-academic areas such as sport, the arts or have shown leadership potential in community activities?
If so, this is the programme for you.
- Deepen your business knowledge and gain a unique two-world perspective in both Europe and Asia.
- Apply theory to practice in today’s fast-moving international business environment.
- Learn in London – the world’s pre-eminent business capital – and Shanghai – China's economic capital.
- Hone your skills and shape your thinking with insights from our world-class faculty.
- Gain a career advantage with a qualification from two world-class business education institutions.
- Immerse yourself in the Chinese market and understand the cultural context and exponential importance of this major economic centre.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About London Business School
As well as its top-ranked full-time MBA, the School offers degree and award winning executive education prog
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1964
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1, UK