You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Due to continued success, a part-qualified accountant is sought by a successful global real estate investment firm for its Group Finance team in London.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review by Management
- Assisting with the review of overseas offices' monthly management reporting packs, together with the external administrators and offshore accountants
- Revenue biling of fees and managing accounts receivable
- Preparation and filing of VAT return for UK entities
- Cash management and treasury including assisting with Group cash flow projections
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Assist with analyses and information for annual Group external audits
- Deputise for Group Financial Controller, as required
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting
- A graduate, Part Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of two years' experience of corporate accounting
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Well-rounded skillset to cover a variety of Finance tasks, including management accounting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to liaise confidently with a variety of stakeholders
If your application is successful, you will receive a response within three business days.Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.