- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Sales Associate’s core responsibility set includes:
- Directly engage and build relationships across all seniority levels (Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Partner, CIO) in order to articulate GLG’s brand and tailor our value proposition.
- Collaborate with GLG’s EMEA-wide research teams to retain and grow existing client relationships.
- Comfortably articulate the value of primary research and GLG’s learning platform to large and small audiences alike.
- Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans (with Sales colleagues) and realize objectives by helping to lead & prioritize GLG’s client service teams.
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, marketing, legal, research, finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
- Work alongside senior sales managers in negotiating enterprise level deals for existing clients and, in time, new business.
Key performance metrics for the Sales Associate are the expansion of existing client users/teams, the resulting adoption of GLG products and systems, the ability to work efficiently with GLG colleagues, and ultimately, the ability to help grow revenue within an assigned book of business. The Sales Associate will report to a senior sales manager in London on the finan