- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 8.0 per hour
Trainee Animal Tech Placement Opportunity (ATDP Programme)
- Are you struggling to launch your career working with animals?
- Looking for a role with structured training and career options, that offers good pay? (Don’t believe us? Check it out for yourself on the governments national careers service website)
- Are you struggling with little or no experience, to find find a way into the industry?
- Do you struggle selling yourself in interviews due to a lack of experience?
- Would like to learn on the job and by pass interview processes which will enable you to have access to 'ring-fenced' vacancies upon completion of 2 weeks work experience?
- Are you passionate about looking after animals and offering the best welfare?
- Are you looking for a career that has realistic yet achievable development goals that has a CPD plan from day 1?
Our ATDP (Animal Technician Development Programme) offers an incredible opportunity to super accelerate and kick start your career within the growing Animal Sciences industry. The ATDP programme is an employer led and highly successful employability programme and the only one of it's kind!
ATDP has been developed along side our parent company S3 Science who are leaders in the field of animal technician recruitment within medical research. ATDP are extremely lucky to have partnered up with some of the industry’s top UK employers, to offer support to budding animal technicians who lack experience, find a job in the industry. (Note: as of October 2018 the ATDP programme has shown at a 100% In to Work rate upon successful completion / accreditation of the programme).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.