You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Description FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERSUMMARY OF POSITION:
Deliver & promote high quality onsite technical service within the region to achieve high customer satisfaction while meeting the Organization’s Revenue & KPI targets.
Primary responsibility is performing onsite service & maintenance activities for the laboratory instruments in Leica Biosystems portfolio in the UK
Visit customers for preventive maintenance, repairs, fault analysis, and upgrades in order to achieve high customer satisfaction and ensure a professional repair in due time with effective, efficient & safe work practices. Provide phone support & occasional Helpdesk support to reduce customer down time. Perform root cause analysis in the field or in the business/manufacturing unit.
Possess a good understanding of the service/sales structure to co-operate closely with Account Managers in order to support them as defined in general terms or as required individually depending on capacity (e.g. installations incl. basic trainings, building up systems for demonstrations, exhibitions, etc.). Exchange valuable information resulting from customer contacts to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
CAREER PROGRESSION:It is expected that the Field Service Engineer would have the potential to develop technically either broadly as generalist or product-specific as specialist. As an alternative, development into other Service or Sales related roles is possible, representing other product groups and/or management responsibility.
- Achieve revenue and KPI targets.
- Contribute to team goals of NPS, Return Call Rate, Preventive Maintenance Planning & utilisation
- Ensure on time escalation. Provide local interface to customer
- Provide input to improve product reliability and feed back to the BU’s and field service.
- Correct use of service reporting tools and any agreed service process. Handling and timely submission of Mobile Service reports, Expenses, Spares Stock management and other Service documentation
- Impart information of a technical nature to colleagues.
- Support Regional Service Manager on demand for all tasks
- Co-operate with the Technical Assistance Centre Support Team in order to ensure smooth and fast processes and information flow
- Work closely with Sales team – ensure good communication for opportunities & escalations
Qualifications WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:Possess a good understanding of the service/sales structure to co-operate closely with Account Managers in order to support them as defined in general terms or as required individually depending on capacity (e.g. installations incl. basic trainings, building up systems for demonstrations, exhibitions, etc.). Exchange valuable information resulting from customer contacts to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Experience in Field Service or related field preferred.
- Educated in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical technology. Preferably Bachelor’s degree or Vocational study.
- Minimum Class B driving license with 2 points or less.
- Ability to carry & move up to 25 kg safely.
- Fluency in English
- Good Computer skills in standard office software- Windows, Microsoft office, Lotus Notes, SAP.
FIRST SIX MONTHS EXPECTATIONS:
- Demonstrate and implement exceptional customer support.
- Demonstrate and implement in depth understanding of Service processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships of customers and key accounts within territory.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the EU network (internal, Technical Services, and Business Unit Support Teams).
To Apply:Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Primary LocationEMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Danaher Corporation
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 20 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in five strategic platfor
- Science & Research, Chemicals & pharmaceuticals
- Sunbury-on-Thames, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1984