You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chelmsford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Calling all MFL Graduates who specialise in French and Spanish who are seeking some classroom experience!
Are you a recent MFL Graduate who is keen to utilise your degree whilst inspiring the younger generation?
***MFL Graduate Teaching Assistant in Brentwood
***Specialises in French and Spanish
***Long-Term, Full-Time role to join the MFL department
***Daily rate of £60-£65
***One whole academic year of experience
To be considered for this MFL Graduate Teaching Assistant role you must hold at least a 2.2 in your relevant degree. To be successful in your applicant you must have a great understanding of both French and Spanish and be able to communicate the curriculum to students.
About the MFL Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
• Observing the class teachers in the MFL department
• Tutoring students throughout key stages 3, 4 and 5 on a one-to-one basis
• Supporting high and low achieving students in small group interventions
• Eventually taking on a small teaching timetable in French and Spanish using your individual teaching abilities to lead your own pre-planned lessons
• Must hold a 2.2 in your degree
• Have great academic records throughout A-levels and GCSEs (Maths and English A-C at GCSE)
• Must have French and/or Spanish in both A-level and GCSEs
• Must have a desire to teach the younger generation
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff now!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful MFL Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010