You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,140.0 per year
Admin & Recruitment Intern - graduate
Salary: £12,000 - 14,000 basic (dep on exp) + excellent bonuses
Location: Fulham, West London
Francis Consultancy is a boutique recruitment agency based in Fulham, West London. We specialise in recruiting for Sales, Digital Marketing and Technology positions and have successfully filled hundreds of roles over the last 13 years.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic graduate to take on our Admin & Recruitment internship for a minimum of 3-6 months. We are a small agency and you will be given a variety of tasks and responsibilities. This role would be perfect for someone who is looking for sales, office admin, recruitment and marketing experience.
Responsibilities of the Admin & Recruitment Intern will include:
Sales/ Business Development
- Helping to source candidates for our sales and digital marketing vacancies
- Seeking out potential clients and researching who their decision makers are
- Answering company telephones
- Maintaining office stationary
- Inputting company receipts and some general accountancy and finance duties
- Assisting the director - scheduling/ organising meetings, creating visit preparation notes
- Formatting CVs
- Passwords, adding jobs
- Boolean searches
- Writing job advertisements
- Negotiating best rates
- Organising office outings
- Planning office meals for birthdays, Christmas etc.
- Buying office supplies
- Updating & improving Francis Consultancy’s Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn page
- Maintaining the company website - updating content, registering candidates
- Contributing new ideas to improve Francis Consultancy’s online presence
What we’re looking for in our Admin & Recruitment intern:
- Bright and confident graduate
- Exceptional customer service, admin and sales skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Previous experience working within an office environment
- Solid understanding and experience using social media
- Good numeracy skills
If successful in the role there is potential for you to become a permanent member of the team (upon graduation). We can offer a friendly working environment, excellent bonuses (including shopping vouchers), a company mobile and variety in your role. Apply for the Admin & Recruitment Intern role now!
Please note: the graduate Admin & Recruitment Intern position offers an immediate start.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Francis Consultancy
Francis Consultancy is a recruitment agency specialising in digital marketing and sales.
Since May 2005, Francis Consultancy, London’s most exciting digital recruitment agency, has successfully helped close to 1000 jobseekers find their perfect role in digital marketing or sales. We have continuously recruited for the top global affil
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in
The Physiotherapy Centre, 39 Harwood Rd, Fulham, London, UK