You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Classroom Teachers are a family owned company based in North East London in South Woodford (2 minute walk from the station on the Central Line). We specialised in only Education recruitment, placing all types of staff into education establishments in and around London. We have 2 desks that are currently seeking a resourcer to support the current consultant and train up to become a recruitment consultant.
The role of a resourcer/trainee consultant is very varied giving you the opportunity to experience all aspects of recruitment and create a career path with recruitment.
Some of the tasks you will undertake will include:
- Advert writing
- Sourcing and Selecting suitable candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- candidate management
- database maintenance
- ensuring quality assurance compliance
The role is mainly desk-based but you will get the chance to meet candidates and eventually meet clients both on and off site.
You do not need any recruitment experience just a good attitude with the drive to succeed. Below are some attributes that we will be looking for in the successful candidates.
- Have good communication skills
- Have good admin and IT skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be able to adapt quickly to different tempos of work
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Classroom, Inc. is a nonprofit educational organization whose mission is to close the academic achievement gap by using technology and the world of work to engage, teach, inspire, and empower middle and high school students. For more than 20 years, we’ve created digital learning games that make authentic connections between school, college, a
- Technology & IT, Charity & Non-profit, Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1992